Computer Vision Syndrome
Why Consider Laser Eye Treatments by UltralaseIn the United Kingdom, Ultralase is the leading provider of Wavefront and LASIK treatments. Laser eye treatments by Ultralase were first established in January 1991 as a sister clinic to the Toronto Facility in Canada. The Canadian clinic specialized in Photo-Refractive Ceratectomy (PRK), the first known type of laser eye treatment.
Laser eye treatments by Ultralase first started using LASIK in 1995. Laser eye treatments by Ultralase offer treatment to thousands of individuals suffering from various eye problems such as long-sightedness, astigmatism etc.
Since 1991, Ultralase has opened a number of clinics throughout the country including Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Chelmsford, Guildford, Leeds City Centre, London, Manchester and Newcastle. In 2005 and 2006, the two newest clinics were built at Reading and Glasgow respectively.
Ultralase has gained a number of achievement and recognition in laser eye treatments including the following:
- Ranked among the Inner City 100 Index and the Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100.
- In 2004, Ultralase won the Crystal Mark from the Plain English Campaign for its brochure clarity.
- In 2003, Ultralase became the first group in the UK to install the Bausch and Lomb Zyopix Z100 system in all their clinics to provide Wavefront-guided treatments, iris recognition and multi-dimensional eye-tracking abilities.
- In May 2005, Ultralase completed their 100,000th procedure along with the capacity to do an additional 2500 LASIK eye surgeries each month.
- The first intra-ocular eye surgery was done by Ultralase in June 2005.
- As of August 2005, Ultralase started two new brands: Ultralase Vision Correction and Ultralase Medical Aesthetics. This introduced the UK to cosmetic and aesthetic laser eye treatments. This makes Ultralase the foremost provider to laser eye surgery in the UK with the introduction of their medical aesthetics clinic in Hammersmith, London.
- The UK was introduced to Intralase technology in June 2006 through Ultralase.
- Ultralase clinics started using Ultra-CK in September 2006; this offered a non-laser treatment for presbyopia, a gradual loss of close-up focusing ability due to the aging process.
First, you can be put at ease because of the experience offered by Ultralase. Ultralase is responsible for over 130,000 laser eye procedures, this makes over 700 laser procedures a month. Ultralase started performing laser procedures in 1991 and many of their early patients still have unaided vision. While laser eye surgery is very effective and safe, it still requires the expertise of trained personnel.
Second, Ultralase offers the best equipment. Ultralase is the only national clinic in the UK that uses only Bausch and Lomb laser. They were also the first clinics in the UK to install the state-of-the-art Zyoptix Z100 laser system from Bausch and Lomb. The Z100 has a unique feature known as Iris Recognition along with Wavefront capability, rapid reaction and multi-dimensional eye tracking. All of these features help the laser to be accurate and safe. There is no other national provider in the UK that offers such high-end technology at all of their clinics. These high-end lasers mean you have a faster surgery, shorter treatment time, more customized treatment options and a safer treatment option.
Third, Ultralase offers many helpful payment options including interest free payments. If you are thinking of laser eye treatment by Ultralase then you have likely already considered all the advantages that laser eye surgery provides compared to glasses or contact lenses. Glasses aren’t cheap and neither are contact lenses. The costs can quickly add up, even if you use daily disposables for contact lenses. With Ultralase, you can have a number of easy payment options to help spread out the cost of your laser eye treatments.
Fourth, Ultralase offers you a free consultation. This consultation offers a lot more than a routine eye test. During the consultation, you meet with fully qualified optometrists who are specialized in assessing patients for surgery. The latest equipment is used to test and see if patients are ideal for laser eye treatments. Ultralase checks the health of your eyes, provide a completely personalized treatment plan and provide you with a summary of your recommendation. This is the best way to find the ideal treatment for your specific eye condition.
Fifth, Ultralase makes it easy by offering you a national network of clinics. You will have noticed earlier in this article that Ultralase clinics are available throughout the UK. Throughout their clinics, Ultralase offers over 500 accredited opticians who have been specially trained. This means that you can easily find an Ultralase clinic and aftercare facility in a location near to you so your treatments and aftercare are convenient.
Lastly, with laser eye treatments by Ultralase you have audited results. Ultralase started having their treatment outcomes and improvement rates verified by independent audits in 2003, making them the first laser eye provider in the UK to do this. Other laser eye clinics haven’t yet offered their data for analysis by independent auditors.
All of these six areas along with the awards and recognitions that Ultralase has gained prove that laser eye treatments by Ultralase are the smart choice.
Continue to: Best Lasik Eye Correction Surgery
Corrective Eye Surgery
Ideas For Amblyopia
Eye Surgery Cost
Eye Surgery Procedures
Lasik Eye Surgery
Laser Eye Correction
Usage of contact lens is comfortable and is effective in providing the best solution for correction of vision defects. Eye lenses are also available at different color shaped to show up vibrant eye effects turning eye corrective treatment into fashion. Buying Contact Lenses Gas Permeable Lens Colored Contact Lenses
Natural means of caring your eyes lay with the food we intake, the healthier we eat the well nourished and healthy our eyes will look. Drinking more water and juicy food helps to keep the eyes cool and refreshing.