Computer Vision Syndrome
Enliven your eyes with Mascara and Eye linersThe mascara and eye liners are indeed cosmetic gift to beautiful eyes .It adds more luster to the eyes .However it should be applied with care as you should always apply thin cote for small eyes and big eyes can flaunt heavier cotes .In choosing the colors also you should keep your skin color in mind and choose .The article gives you more information on eye make up. This article covers
- Using Mascaras The Right Way
- Using Eye Liners The Right Way
- Choosing Colored Mascara Based on Skin Tone
Choosing the right eye shadow or the right mascara color takes knowledge of your own skin tone. As the natural look always looks better, especially during the day, eye liners should be applied carefully and in moderation.
Using Mascaras The Right WayIt can be quite tricky to figure out the right way to use mascaras, as there are different eye shapes and depending on the look that you are going for, it takes skill to change the shape of your eyes in a professional way. The best way to apply cosmetics mascara is to:
1. Select the right colored mascara (brown for blond or red-haired people, black for darker haired women).
2. Apply all desired eye make up to the eye before applying mascara.
3. Remove the applicator from the mascara tube.
4. Apply the mascara to the upper lashes, brushing slowly from the root to the tip of the lashes and repeat this procedure on the lower lashes.
5. Allow the mascara to dry before possibly applying another coat. Waterproof mascara will stay on longer than normal mascara and there is less chance of staining when it rains or the weather is humid. It can be tricky to remove waterproof mascara (as it stays on so well) so if you decide to use the product make sure to buy a good eye make up remover.
Using Eye Liners The Right WayEye liner is the most used kind of make up there is. Well-applied liner can create a differently shaped eye and (in combination with mascara) make eyelashes look thicker. It’s easy to learn how to apply eyeliner, the easiest way to do it is:
1. The best way to apply eye liner is when sitting at a table in front of a mirror, so that the elbows can rest on the table while applying the liner to ensure a straight line
2. Draw from the inside of the eye to the outside and keep the line thin and even. It is possible to continue the line and sweep it up gently for a more exotic look. Softly smudgen the lines with a cotton bud to make them softer.
It is also possible to have permanent eyeliner tattooed onto the skin by a qualified beautician. This is especially handy if you think that you look your best with eyeliner, but have trouble applying it.
A well applied make up looks even better when the eyebrows are well defined. There are several ways to do it depending on the natural shape of the eyebrows and of the face. The best way to work with an eye brow liner definer pencil is to lightly draw light lines in between the eyebrow hairs.
Continue to: Choosing Colored Mascara Based on Skin Tone
Corrective Eye Surgery
Ideas For Amblyopia
Eye Surgery Cost
Eye Surgery Procedures
Lasik Eye Surgery
Laser Eye Correction
Usage of contact lens is comfortable and is effective in providing the best solution for correction of vision defects. Eye lenses are also available at different color shaped to show up vibrant eye effects turning eye corrective treatment into fashion. Buying Contact Lenses Gas Permeable Lens Colored Contact Lenses
Natural means of caring your eyes lay with the food we intake, the healthier we eat the well nourished and healthy our eyes will look. Drinking more water and juicy food helps to keep the eyes cool and refreshing.